WiCommand WiCC-B5 wireless DCC system
The WiCC-B5 is an entry level wireless DCC system. While designed for use with the smaller scales HO, N and Z, the B5 still has 5 amps of power and is packed with thoughtful features!
Note: You can change the 2 digit address on the mainline only. Further programming is not currently supported. This is a very easy to use simplified system.
Here's a quick overview of the features of the WiCC-B5:
- All in one DCC command station-booster with integrated wifi router requires no external computer or software
- 5 amps peak @ 12 volts of track power with integrated short circuit protection and status LED's
- Designed for use with any DCC decoder equipped model railroad equipment in Z, N, HO, S and On30 scales
- Use one of the WiCC-Cab apps on any compatible Android or Apple IOS device as a throttle
- Up to three separate wireless devices can run trains simultaniously from up to 50 feet away
- No software locomotive limit - run as many trains as you like up to the power supply current limit
- Includes fully regulated 12 volt 5 amp power supply, 2-pin terminal for the track connection, and quick start guide
- One year manufacturers limited warranty
Note: For more information and specifications on WiCommand's WiCC-Cab line of apps please visit their downloads page