Walthers Proto 920-9408 HO Scale PS 10-6 Sleeper Baltimore & Ohio B&O
The Baltimore & Ohio had a pool of 14 "City" series 10-6 sleepers built to Pullman Plan #4167. The first 10 were purchased as C&O scrambled to cancel its massive postwar car orders, and were actually acquired before construction had begun. B&O then changed the specifications from fluted to smooth sides.
Blending big city excitement, down-home charm, Yankee ingenuity and Southern hospitality, Baltimore & Ohio's famed flagship connected Washington, New York and Chicago for nearly 50 years! The "Capitol Limited" is ready once more to welcome you aboard an authentic late 1950s consist of 10 streamlined cars - most available for the first time in plastic - with matching diesel-electric power.
- Based on Cars in Regular Cap Service from the Late 1950s to 1971
- New Modeler-Installed Extended Drawbar for 22" Radius Curves
- Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
- Color-Matched to Original Drift Cards as Appropriate
- Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
- Factory-Installed Steel Grab Irons
- Car Name & Number Decals
- Turned Metal Wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
NOTE: NOS (New Old Stock) / USED items are as-is and not returnable. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing.