Walthers Proto 920-9360 HO Scale PS RPO Baggage C&O Pere Marquette
Like New USED
C&O's Pere Marquette had the distinction of being the first all-new American streamliner to enter service in 1946, running between Grand Rapids, and Detroit, Michigan. Based on its initial success, service was soon extended to Chicago. A variety of new Pullman-Standard cars were assigned in the 1950s, as the trains were kept fresh and modern to attract riders. Providing convenient service for business travelers and tourists, the trains also handled large volumes of mail into the 1960s. While the C&O had opted to join Amtrak, the Pere Marquette was one of many smaller trains that faded in history on May 1, 1971.
- Based on Cars & Locos in C&O 3-Color Scheme Used 1954-1963
- Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate Per Car
- Paint Color-Matched to Original C&O Color Chips
- Factory-Installed Grab Irons
- Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
NOTE: NOS (New Old Stock) / USED items are as-is and not returnable. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing.