Walthers Proto 920-832 HO Scale City of San Francisco
Deluxe 12 Car Set #2
Add one of America's most unique streamliners to your layout or collection as WalthersProto(R) rolls out the City of San Francisco in HO! With a mix of cars and motive power from the Milwaukee Road, Union Pacific(R), and Southern Pacific(TM), these 12-car Deluxe Edition consists make it easy to model this distinctive train for operation or display!
NOTE: To purchase these limited items from this set you must pre-order each car individually due to them arriving at different times. Use the links below to go through the pre-order process on each item.
- Two unique 12-car consists with Union Pacific or Milwaukee Road dining and lounge cars per prototype practice
- Completely railroad-ready with:
- Preiser figures - 130 throughout each 12-car set
- LED Interior lighting as appropriate
- Unique factory-printed names and numbers available only in these sets
- Built-to-order - last day to order November 30, 2022!
- All cars arrive in same month as individual models
The City of San Francisco Deluxe Edition consist 2 with Milwaukee Road Diner and Lounge Car includes one each of the following exclusive cars, sold only in this set.
- 85' ACF Baggage Car (no lights or figures) UP #5663
- 85' ACF Baggage-Mail UP #5902
- 85' ACF Baggage-Dormitory UP #6005
- P-S SP 83-C-2 Coach SP #2380
- 85' MILW 600-Series Coach MILW #622
- 85' MILW 26-Seat Tap Lounge MILW #170
- 85' MILW 48-Seat Diner MILW #126
- 85' ACF Club-Lounge UP #6204
- 85' P-S 4-4-2 Sleeper UP Imperial Horn
- 85' Budd 10-6 Sleeper UP Pacific Union
- 85' P-S 6-6-4 Sleeper UP American Escort
- 85' P-S 10-6 Blunt End Sleeper SP #9040
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody details to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Fully assembled with unique car names and numbers available only in these sets, each is complete with factory-installed LED interior lighting as appropriate and 130 Preiser figures throughout the train.
For a longer train or custom consist, mix and match these cars with the Standard models available with decals for customizing or factory-printed names and numbers. Three additional cars, with unique names/numbers are available in three versions of the Holiday Expansion Set, perfect for modeling the longer trains needed during peak travel periods. Featuring road- and era-specific details, E9A-B units from the UP and Milwaukee are available, along with the new WalthersProto Alco PA-PB in three authentic SP schemes to power your trains!