Walthers Proto 920-40999 HO Scale EMD E7 Diesel Pennsylvania PRR 5842 DCC Sound
NOS (New Old Stock)
Made just for Pennsylvania fans, Walthers makes it easy to add A Units of EP-3s (E7s) to your roster, with models from the second order delivered in 1947. Signature Pennsy details include a complete Trainphone antenna, passenger pilot and single airhorn on the engineers side of the cab. Beautifully finished in Dark Green Locomotive Enamel, the buff-colored pin stripes and lettering dont cover the windows, just as the prototypes appeared after a few months in service. Superbly printed renditions of the PRR Keystone and trust plates round out the authentic lettering.
- Limited Edition -- One Time Run of These Roadnumbers!
- Helical Gears for Smooth, Quiet Performance
- 5-Pole Skew-Wound High-Torque High-Efficiency Can Motor
- Dual Machined-Brass Flywheels
- 12-Wheel Electrical Pickup
- Correct Bulldog Nose
- Decorated in Brunswick Green & Buff
- Factory-Installed Tsunami Sound & DCC
- LED Constant & Directional Headlights
- Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
NOTE: NOS (New Old Stock) / USED items are as-is and not returnable. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing.