Roundhouse 76834 HO Scale 2 Window Caboose Illinois Central IC 199114
NOS (New Old Stock)
The caboose has been part of railroading since the early years. They served as both a place to work and a place to live for train crews. They grew in size and type over the years. The wide vision caboose is a combination of features from the bay window caboose and cupola caboose giving a superior point of observation for the crew. Today, the caboose is no longer a part of most trains, but they are still used in special cases. While they may no longer be a common site, they still occupy a place of honor in railroading.
- Decorated models fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Positionable sliding double doors
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied brake wheel
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 15”
- Era: 1970+
NOTE: Road number may vary from picture shown.
NOTE: NOS (New Old Stock) / USED items are as-is and not returnable. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing.