RC4WD Z-K0049 Trail Finder 2 Kit with Mojave II Body
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2.
Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout.
The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The Trailfinder 2. Your adventure awaits....
- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55’’ Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
- 1x RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set
This is a kit that requires building time (appro. 2-3 hours) and electronics.
- While some components may come assembled, we always recommend that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Body Reamer
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
- 2x Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) Z-E0090 or Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers