Pro-Line 6316-01 Scaler Shocks 90-95mm for most 1/10 Crawlers
Pro-Line is proud to announce the next generation of RC Shock Technology with our all-new Pro-Spec Scaler Shocks! The new Shocks feature CNC machined Aluminum Shock Caps, Collars, Bodies, Bottom Caps and Hard Chrome Coated Steel Shock Shafts all made to exacting tolerances. X-Ring seals are used as the main shaft seal for smooth, low friction action and to prevent leaks.
Just like Pro-Line’s other Pro-Spec Shocks, the new Scalers are meant to stand out from the crowd with bright Chrome and Blue anodizing. From the top mounting hole to the bottom mounting hole these Pro-Spec Scaler Shocks measure out to be 90mm at full extended length and collapse down to about 64mm and they include extra 5mm longer Shock Ends to increase the shock length! These shocks are perfect for super scale rigs! Just like Pro-Line’s extremely popular PowerStroke Shocks, the Pro-Spec Scaler Shocks come mostly pre-built (just add oil) and are designed to fit on many popular crawler vehicles. They also include Scale looking and performing Dual Rate Springs or optional Single Rate springs.
- Smoothest Scale Shocks Pro-Line has ever made
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal Prevents Leaks
- CNC Machined Parts Made to Exacting Tolerances
- Optional +5mm Shock Ends Included
- Perfect for Super Scale Rigs
- Hard Chrome Coated Shock Shaft
- Bright Chrome and Blue Anodizing Stands Out
- Dual Rate Springs or Optional Single Rate Springs Included
- Pro-Spec Scaler Shocks (90mm-95mm) (2 pcs)
- +5mm Shock Ends (2 pcs)
- Upper Pivot Balls (2 pcs)