Pro-Line 3608-00 1987 Nissan Hardbody D21 Clear Body for 12.3 WB Crawler
Introducing the fully licensed 1987 Nissan® Hardbody D21™ Clear Body for 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers, Pro-Line's first-ever collaboration with Nissan®! The Hardbody got its name for its tough frame and squared-off looks, which Pro-Line has now faithfully recreated in 1:10 scale. It features an extended "king" cab, a realistic depth bed, and includes optional headlight and taillight buckets for added scale realism.
This body is made from high-quality polycarbonate in the USA and is perfect on any 12.3" Crawler such as the SCX10-II™ or SCX10-III™. Give your crawler a unique JDM style with this realistic 1987 Nissan® D21™ body from Pro-Line!
- Officially licensed by Nissan®
- Classic 80's styling
- Includes add-on headlight buckets
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Length: 19.4" (492mm)
- Width: 8.0" (203 mm)
- Height: 5.5" (133 mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (312 mm)
- (1) 1987 Nissan Hardbody D21 Polycarbonate Clear Body
- (1) Detailed Decal Sheet
- (1) Window Mask Sheet
- Paint-then-peel Over Spray Film
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
Four Steps to Trail Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Rig
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.