Pro-Line 3576-00 Strikeforce Clear Crawler Body 12.3 (313mm) Wheelbase
This is a Strikeforce Clear Body for Scale Crawlers. Pro-Line is proud to introduce a combat-ready body for scale crawlers that is ready to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy: the Strikeforce clear body. Based on full-size light combat vehicles used by the armed forces, this body is perfect for your next military-themed build. The Strikeforce provides a blank canvas for completing your mission directive, whether it requires a general-purpose military vehicle, a utility vehicle, or even a weapons carrier.
The Strikeforce features detailed front grill, hood, and roof shapes that mimic the real thing, and the body even includes add-on blast-proof windows and air filter cap to complete the military look. The bed is separate from the cab, which allows so many scale options for you to custom-build your ideal vehicle. The decal sheet includes extra details to make the Strikeforce come to life like window bolts and door hinges.
The Strikeforce is molded in our durable .060" polycarbonate and comes with window masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film, and decals. Complete your Strikeforce with Pro-Line's Military-inspired paint set! Now is the time to strike - get your own Pro-Line Strikeforce body for your 12.3" Crawler now!
- Perfect for your Next Scale Military Build
- Based on Full-size Light Combat Vehicles Used by the Armed Forces
- Add-on Blast Proof Windows and Air Filter Cap Included
- Separate Cab and Bed Allows for Further Customization
- Detailed Decals Complete the Military Look
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four steps to Mission Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your 12.3" Crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982