NCE 5240146 D13NHJ HO Scale 4-Functions Small No Halt Installed 9 Pin JST Plug or Hardwire Decoder
HO Scale 9 Pin JST w/ Hardwire Harness DCC Mobile Decoder
This HO Scale sized decoder has a small NCE No Halt Capacitor Module installed and uses a nine-pin JST connector and wiring harness to provide easy installation. The No Halt will allow travel over dirty track and switches for distances of up to 3 feet! The 9 Pin JST plug works with Athearn RTR locomotives with the "DCC Quick Plug". The NCE D13 series of decoders have 1.3 Amp (2 Amp peak) motor drive, and also feature 4 function outputs for lighting and more.
- Decoder Size: 1.50" x 0.63" x 0.25".
- No Halt Size: 1.25" x .64" x .29"
Note: Not for use on track with voltage higher then 15V.
The NCE D13SRJ is an EPF (extended packet format) decoder supporting:
- Silent Running motor drive
- Improved DC operation (with lighting effects)
- Torque Compensation (dither) for ultra smooth low speed performance
- Programmable Start, Mid and Maximum speed works for all speed modes
- Motor rating 1.3 Amp continuous, 2 Amp peak (stall)
- All five function outputs have lighting effects generators
- Select from 15 different lighting effects (Mars, strobes, beacon, flicker, etc)
- Lighting outputs can be mapped to different functions
- Uploadable speed table interpolated to 128 speed steps
- Decoder assisted consisting
- Support for all forms of DCC programming
- Decoder programming lock mechanism
- Brake on DC feature assists automatic train control
If you use LEDs we recommend a 1K ohm 1/4 Watt series resistor for each output
- Miniatronics #12-310-05 Yellow Glo White LEDs.
- Richmond Controls (or equivalent) Golden White LEDs.
- Miniatronics #18-712-10 (12v) or #18-014-10 (14v) incandescent bulbs
Function output ratings: Due to the high in-rush current of incandescent grain-of-wheat type bulbs (about 10 times their normal operating current) function outputs are rated at 40mA each if used with incandescent bulbs. We recommend the Miniatronics part number mentioned above. If you wish to use 50-100mA rated lamps we recommend a 22 ohm 1/4 Watt series resistor in function leads with each bulb (this will also greatly extend bulb life).