NCE 5240107 DA-SR HO Scale
HO Scale Board Replacement DCC Mobile Decoder
(Dual Mode, will operate on DC)
This 4-Pack of HO Scale Board Replacement Decoders will fit a large variety of locomotives. It can be soldered in or existing factory clips can be re-used.
Atlas: GP38, GP40, RS1/2/3, C424/5, GP7, RSD4/5/12, C30-7, U23B, U33/36C, and others.
Athearn "Genesis" series locomotives; F7, F3, SD70, SD75, SD80, and others.
Kato GP35, SD40, C44-9W
Stewart AS16, F3A, F3B, F7A, F7B, F9A, F9B, U25B
Can also be adapted for many other HO Scale locomotives.
Dimensions: 2.850 x 0.65 x .125 inches - 72 x 17 x 3.2mm
The NCE DA-SR is an EPF (extended packet format) decoder supporting:
- Silent Running motor drive
- Improved DC operation (with lighting effects)
- Torque Compensation (dither) for ultra smooth low speed performance
- Programmable Start, Mid and Maximum speed works for all speed modes
- Motor rating 1.3 Amp continuous, 2 Amp peak (stall)
- All five function outputs have lighting effects generators
- Select from 15 different lighting effects (Mars, strobes, beacon, flicker, etc)
Lighting outputs can be mapped to different functions
- Uploadable speed table interpolated to 128 speed steps
- Decoder assisted consisting
Support for all forms of DCC programming
- Decoder programming lock mechanism
- Brake on DC feature assists automatic train control