Märklin Start Up 29828 HO Scale Batman Starter Train Set
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has coupler hooks. The container transport car is loaded with a transparent 40-foot jail container. The container can be removed from the car and opened for loading. There are 2 play figures made of metal. All of the cars have RELEX couplers.
- Train in a unique and exciting Batman design
- Rugged train – ideally designed for children ages 6 and above
- Batman and Joker figures included for active playing
- The jail container can be removed and opened
- Ergonomic Power Control Stick for controlling up to 4 locomotives as well as 5 functions
- Freedom of movement around the layout thanks to the wireless infrared controller
- Easy-to-set-up C Track layout
- Train length approximately 50 cm / 19-11/16"
- 12 no. 24130 curved track
- 4 no. 24188 straight track
- 1 base station
- 7 no. 24172 straight track
- 2 no. 24224 curved track
- 1 no. 24612 right turnout
- 1 no. 24611 left turnout
- Switched mode power pack and a wireless infrared controller
- Märklin Power Control Stick
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The 74492 turnout mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
The 36656 diesel locomotive and the 44825, 44826, 44827, 44828, 44829, and 44830 freight cars are ideal as add-ons to the theme world of DC Super Heroes.