Kyosho 34491T1 1/10 RTR 4WD 4WD FAZER Mk2 Mad Van VE
Enjoy the enhanced power and scale looks of the new generation MAD VAN.
Brushless motor tech adds boost for even more speed! Enhanced scale features of the American street van styled FAZER Mk2 MAD VAN combine with a 50% increase in maximum speed with the change to brushless motor power in this 1/10 scale VE model. In place of the conventional G14L brushed motor, the new model combines the powerful TORX 10E brushless motor with BRAINZ 10 speed controller to lift the maximum speed from 40km/h to 60km/h. To manage the extra power and RPM, gears have been reinforced and reduction ratio optimized on the FZ02L-BT chassis base, which now incorporates the previously optional aluminum HD center shaft L. In addition to chassis improvements, the body styling has also received a 3-D enhancement with molded resin grille and lights replacing decals, and a roof guard has been added to protect the body from rollovers. With elevated performance and appearance, you can experience the exhilaration of running wild at high speed with the MAD VAN VE.
FAZER Mk2 sets the standard for Kyosho 1/10 EP car chassis. A bathtub type frame realizes an optimal combination of rigidity with moderate flex and incorporates the proven reliability of shaft-type 4WD together with sealed front and rear gearboxes to handle the punishment of off-road driving.
Long-type upper and lower suspension arms equipped with oil shocks for front and rear provide a sufficient stroke and secure damping force. Ball-connected left-right interchangeable steering knuckles realize smooth operation and crash resistance.
- Pre-assembled chassis is sold as a Readyset including installed R/C system and pistol-grip transmitter. Battery for the chassis and charger are sold separately
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ pistol-grip transmitter with various custom setting adjustments
- Robust construction of the full-time 4WD FZ02L-BT chassis is tough enough to handle the hard punishment of rough-road bashing
- A belt type battery mount enables compatibility with various battery sizes and shapes
- Full ball bearing specifications improve drive efficiency and durability
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for the existing FAZER Mk2 for further tuning and performance improvement
- Includes American-style van body that has been enhanced with an even greater level of scale detail.
- Detailed body with plastic parts.
- Equipped with Front and Rear light buckets compatible with optional No. 97054-4CR LED Light unit which is sold separately.By installing the LED light unit, improves scale realism for body shell.
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 323mm
- Height: 197mm
- Wheelbase: 274mm
- Tread (F/R) F：250mm／R：250mm
- Tires (F/R) F：φ110×70mm／R：φ110×70mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.803:1
- Weight: 2180g (approx.)
- R/C system Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor TORX10E (3652 kv4000)
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller
- Customization decals