Korea Brass HO Scale U252019 GE U25C Diesel PRR #6516
NOS (New Old Stock)
This highly detailed, HO-Scale, plastic & brass hybrid engine pairs an incredibly high level of detail with an excellent drive train to create a degree of realism seldom seen in scale models.
- Die-Cast chassis with an injection molded plastic shell.
- 5-pole, skew wound, can motor with dual brass flywheels.
- Worm and helical gear drive train for silent operation.
- RP25 NMRA wheel profile.
- Heavy die-cast chassis for excellent tractive effort.
- Weight: 550g (1.21 lbs)
- Collectable locomotives with individual serial numbers.
- Hand applied brass and plastic detail including:
- Visible interior detailing through etched brass grating.
- Visible, free-spinning fans through top etched brass grating.
- Visible engineer in cab with interior cab lighting.
This locomotive can run on a minimum curve radius of 18" (46 cm), but we recommend a minimum curve of 22" (56 cm) for prototypical operation.
NOTE: NOS (New Old Stock) / USED items are as-is and not returnable. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing.
NOTE: Road number may vary from picture shown.