Kadee HO Scalen3 #714 Couplers (Acetal)
HOn3 Coupler for locomotives and rolling stock.
This Kadee® Coupler features "Delayed Action" coupling.
Metal Wheelsets Offer Exceptional Realism and Reliability
The #713 & #714 Split Shank Plastic Coupler will work anywhere a #705 Metal Coupler will work.
This industry leading coupler features a plastic coupler and coil centering spring and comes complete with a insulated draft gearbox and lid. The #714 Magne-Matic® Split Shank Couplers may be body mounted on any flat surface; HOn3-Scale locomotives or rolling stock.
(The #702 Coupler Assembly Fixture can be used to ease assembly)
It is not recommended to use a metal coupler directly on a metal surface or in a metal draft gearbox to avoid possible electrical crossover and shorting that may cause damage.
- Also adaptable to TT-Scale
- Unassembled Kit
- Black colored
- Two pair per package
- UPC: 765484007142
- 0-48 or 0-80 screws are the most commonly used screws.
- Screw length will very depending on the mounting situation.
- (2) Pair Unassembled Split Shank Couplers
- (2) Pair Unassembled Gearboxes & Lids
- (5) Each #714 Trip Pins
- (6) Each #636 Centering Springs
- (4) Each #402 Self Tapping Screws 0-48 x 1/4"
#714 Split Shank Coupler Features:
- Material - Plastic
- Shank Length - (3/16")
- Coupler Offset - Centers
#714 Gearbox Features:
- Material - Insulated Plastic
- Dimensions - 27/64"L x 15/64"W x 1/8"H
- Mounting Height - 11/32"
- Centerline - 9/32"
- Trip Pin Height - 1/32"
- Center Hole - 0-48 Screw. (Screw length will vary) no less then 1/4" length.