Kadee HO Scale #141 Metal Whisker Coupler, 25/64" Underset
This industry leading coupler features an all metal coupler head, shank, and Whisker® centering spring and comes complete with insulated draft gearbox and lid. The #141 Magne-Matic® Whisker® Metal Coupler may be mounted with the included #242 Snap-Together Gearbox or with other manufacturers cast-on coupler pockets.
It is not recommended to use a metal coupler directly on a metal surface or in a metal draft gearbox to avoid possible electrical crossover and shorting that may cause damage. Use the provided insulated gearbox or insulated #21 coupler.
Refer to our helpful Coupler Conversion Charts to determine the appropriate coupler to use on your model.
- Two pair per package
- UPC: 765484001416
- USA Flag Made in the U.S.A.
- (2) Pair #141 Whisker® Metal Couplers - Long Underset Shank
- (2) Pair #242 Snap-Together Gearboxes
- (2) #622 Knuckle Springs
#141 Whisker® Metal Coupler Features:
- Material - Metal
- Shank Length - Long (25/64") (center hole to back of coupler head)
- Coupler Offset - Underset
- Knuckle Spring - #622
- Centering System - Whisker®
- Head - Standard Head
- Works In Place of - #21, #31 (#141 in a #252 box), long underset "clone" couplers
- Works With - #213, #232, #234, #242, #252, #262, manufacturer cast-on draft gearboxes
#242 Snap-Together Gearbox Features:
- Material - Insulated Plastic
- Lid Type - Snap-Together
- Dimensions - 7/16"L x 5/16"W x 1/8"H
- Works With - NO.5®, #58, 20-Series and 40-Series, All Whisker® Couplers
- Mounting Height - 25/64"
- Centerline - 25/64"
- Trip Pin Height - 1/32"
- Center Hole - 2-56 Insulated Screws are the most commonly used. (Screw length will vary)
- #206 Insulated Muti-Purpose Coupler Height Gauge
- #231 Greas-em Dry Graphite Lubricant
- #237 Coupler Trip Pin Pliers
- #240 Double Headed Pin Vise
- #241 Dual Tool Manual Uncoupling Tool and Spring Picks
- #246 Tap (2-56) and Drills (#50 and #43)