Hot Racing HRASLS90T1111 Suspension Travel Limit Straps 90mm Gunmetal 2 Pack
Hot Racing HRASLS90T1111 Suspension Travel Limit Straps 90mm Gunmetal
A pair of Hot Racing scale functional suspension limit straps with gunmetal clevis buckles for limiting suspension travel on all types of off-road RC vehicles, including rock crawlers and racers.
This item works with: Axial AX-10 Deadbolt, AX-10 Ridgecrest Crawler, EXO 4WD Terra Buggy Kit, SCX-10 Scale Truck, Wraith 4WD Rock Racer RTR, XR10 Crawler, Yeti; ECX 1:18 Temper Rock Crawler; Vaterra Ascender 1:10 Chevrolet K5 Blazer.
Limit straps are used to take stress off shocks and to control suspension extension. For example, when crawling up or descending steep grades, straps tied to the center of an axle are useful to limit the suspension from unloading and the vehicle from rolling, all while keeping suspension articulation intact. From climbing, to droop control, to super scale looks, these limit straps will get you further and get you noticed!
- Woven 2-ply Nylon fabric strap material
- CNC machined aluminum clevis buckles
- Buckles come anodized gunmetal in color
- Length Eye-to-Eye: 100mm (3.94 inch)
- Total Length End-to-End: 107mm (4.21 inch)
- Nominal Strap Size: 8x2.3mm (0.31x0.09 inch)
- Eyelet Hole Size: 3.3mm (0.13 inch) - for a 3mm screw
- (2) 90mm (nominal length) limit straps
NOTE: These straps are made from 200 lb. test nylon and offers minimal stretch to provide a consistent strap length and to protect against overextending shocks- Tested on extreme off-road terrain- Strap lengths are measured from the center of the mounting holes and are accurate to +/- 3mm.