Exactrail Platinum EP82003-3 HO Scale 3898 Ribside Boxcar Milwaukee Road "Olympian 1939" MILW 18543
Built in the golden years when the railroad designed and engineered its own rolling stock, Milwaukee's rib side box car is easily one of the most prolific and recognizable signature cars of all time.
The Milwaukee Road's Rib Side boxcar is a platinum quality model that includes full-length rib profiles which have been meticulously recreated and hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone. Complete with panel type camel doors, 5-5 dreadnaught ends and precision detailed lumber door, ExactRail's Milwaukee Rib Side Box Car is an exclusive replica to please enthusiasts and collectors alike.
On multiple deliveries from 1939 thru 1941, the Milwaukee Road painted a few select cars with the Route of the Electrified Olympian scheme. Out of the thousands applied with the Route of the Hiawatha, only about 150 had this scheme. This group of cars were part of a larger delivery of cars numbering 18000-18999.
- Designed, Engineered and Tooled in the United States!
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
- ExactRail's exclusive 50 ton Barber S-2 Friction Bearing Trucks
- CNC- machined metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Free standing and accurate underbody and brake details
- Wire coupler cut lever bars
- Separately applied air hoses
NOTE: Road number may vary from picture shown.