ESTES 2056 Enduring Freedom US Army Patriot M104 Model Rocket Kit
Skill Level 1
The U.S. Army Patriot M-104, is the best kit to build for your first scale model rocket. This Desert Storm Veteran features a top notch, two piece body tube, and genuine-looking self-stick decals. It’s easy to build and can be finished in a morning or afternoon.
This classic scale model can fly 600 feet high on Estes standard model rocket engines and recovers with a 12 inch parachute. Don’t have this one? Get it! It’s a scale ARMY classic that every rocketeer should have in his rocket arsenal.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BUILD: Scissors, pencil, ruler, fine sandpaper, carpenter’s glue, hobby knife, masking tape, primer (white), paint (gloss red) and clear coat (optional). (Tools, construction and finishing supplies not included.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately): Estes Porta-Pad II Launch Pad and Electron Beam Launch Controller, Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Four 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).
- Recommended Engines: B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5
- Projected Max Altitude: 600 ft. (183 m)
- Recovery System: 12 in. (30.5 cm) Parachute
- Length: 21.3 in. (54.1 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64 in. (42 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 2 oz. (56.7 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time: 1 Hour (painting and glue drying time not included)
- Fin Materials: Laser cut wood
- Decal Type: Self-stick
- Launch System: Porta-Pad II and Electron Beam Launch Controller
- Launch Rod Size: 1/8"
- Age Recommendation: Estes model rocketry is recommended for boys and girls ages 10+ with adult supervision for those under 12, and rocketeers of all ages.