ESTES 1329 Multi-Roc Model Rocket Kit
Skill Level 3
Hmmm, do you want to fly a single-stage, payloader, dual-stage, maybe even release a glider at apogee? The Multi-Roc is a booster rocket that lets you do it all! This parts-packed kit has everything you need to fly six different ways, and the all-balsa parasite glider is included too! Fly to 1200 feet as a multistage rocket, or stay closer to Earth with a single stage launch. Plug in the payload section, boost the glider to altitude, no rocket gives you so many options for high-flying fun!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BUILD: Scissors, pencil, ruler, fine sandpaper, carpenter’s glue, plastic cement, hobby knife, masking tape, primer (white), paint (green, white), clear coat (optional). (Tools, construction and finishing supplies not included.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately): Estes Porta-Pad II Launch Pad and Electron Beam Launch Controller, Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Four 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).
- Recommended Engines
- Rocket Only: B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Two Stages:
- Rocket: B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Booster: B6-0, C6-0
- Projected Max Altitude: 1200 ft. (366 m)
- Recovery System: 12 in. (30.5 cm) Parachute; Glide; Tumble
- Length: 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98 in. (25 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 2.6 oz. (73.7 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time: 4 Hours (glue drying and painting time not included)
- Fin Materials: Laser cut wood
- Decal Type: Waterslide
- Launch System: Porta Pad II and Electron Beam Launch Controller
- Launch Rod Size: 1/8"
- Age Recommendation: Estes model rocketry is recommended for boys and girls ages 10+ with adult supervision for those under 12, and rocketeers of all ages.