Digitrax UR92 Duplex Radio (Wireless) Transceiver / IR Receiver Panel
Operate the trains on your model railroad with out wires!
The UR92 is a combo Duplex Radio Transceiver and Infrared Receiver Panel. Using a UR92 means there is no need to plug in to select your loco when you are using a Digitrax Duplex equipped "D" throttle.
The IR receiver on the UR92 also allows you to go wireless with your other Digitrax throttles that are factory equipped with infrared emitters.
- Plug 'N Play with any LocoNet system
- No need to plug in your Duplex equipped throttles, select, dispatch, and program wirelessly
- Duplex Radio operates in the 2.4 Ghz band
- Supports Duplex Radio and Infrared operation simultaneously
- Range Is Approximately A 300 ft Diameter Circle
- Only One UR92 Is Needed To Run Duplex On Most Layouts
- Supports Up To 20 Digitrax Duplex Throttles At The Same Time
- Group Name Feature Allows Multiple Clubs To Run Independently In Close Proximity At Train Shows and Exhibitions
- Includes PS14 Power Supply
- Operates In The 2.4 GHz Band
- One RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
- Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync.
- Gives your layout a professionally finished look.
- Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section.
- Two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics.
- Includes PS14 power supply