Circuitron 800-6006 The Tortoise Switch Machine (6-Pack)
Original price $132.00
Current price $109.99
Circuitron 800-6006 The Tortoise Switch Machine
Extremely Simple Under-Layout Mounting and all Linkage is included.
Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 3 1/4”
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY DESIGN granted Circuitron a US Patent!
- Lowest Current Drain Switch Machine Available (4 ma. during operation, 15—16 ma. at stall)
- Motor stalls at each end of throw—No Cutoff Contacts Necessary
- Precision Engineered Gear-Drive Mechanism (superior to screw-drive machines)
- Enclosed Construction
- Constant Tension on the Switch Points
- Prototypical Slow Motion Action!
- 3 Seconds to Complete Throw
- Convenient Auxiliary Contacts
- 2 Sets SPDT Provided for Powering the Frog or Signals
- Simplified Wiring!
- Also ideal for Grade Crossing Gates and Semaphores!
- Unprecedented 9 Year Warranty!
- No Additional Brackets or Linkage Necessary.
- Fulcrum adjusts for use in all Scales - Z to G.