Branchline Trains 8026 HO Scale 40' AAR Boxcar Kit Florida East Coast FEC 21005
NOS (New Old Stock)
The 1937 design AAR boxcar carried features that would become standard on boxcars for years to come, including dreadnaught ends, straight panel roofs and 40' 6" inside lengths. They had 10' 0" interior heights, and approximately 3700 cubic foot capacity. Built in the thousands for railroads nationwide they enjoyed a long career. Many of these cars could still be found in service well into the 1960’s.
- State of the art highly detailed tooling
- Ladders and grabs cast in place
- One-piece detailed underframe with brake rigging
- Free rolling trucks with metal wheelsets
- E-Z Mate knuckle spring couplers
- Carefully researched prototypical paint schemes
- Branchline quality painting & printing
NOTE: Road number may vary from picture shown.
NOTE: NOS (New Old Stock) / USED items are as-is and not returnable. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing.