Bachmann 71452 N Scale 55' Steel Coil Car CSXT 496172
Steel Coil Cars are specialized freight cars designed to carry rolls of sheet metal for industrial use. Early examples debuted in the 1960s, and today the cars are a common sight on freight trains across North America. These new additions to Bachmann's N Scale line feature a newly tooled chassis, two prototypical hood styles replicating both early and more recent designs, and a load of six removable "steel" coils that can be placed in the prototypical cradles within the cars.
- New and existing tooling
- Highly detailed painted bodies with precision graphics
- Two prototypical styles of removable hoods
- Load of six removable coils
- Magnetically operated E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- Blackened machined metal wheels with Rp25 contours