Bachmann 16149 HO Scale Crane Car with Boom Tender Black and Silver Unlettered
250-Ton Steam Crane & Boom Tender - PAINTED UNLETTERED -HO Scale. Railroad Crane and Booms are typically used for one three primary purposes; freight handling in goods yards, Railroad Maintenance, and accident recovery work. Bachmann Crain and Booms feature a Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender, Crane Swivels 360 Degrees, undercarriage detail, blackened metal wheels, body mounted couplers E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers, non-magnetic axles with Needle-point Bearings and Celcon Trucks.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock
- Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender
- Crane Swivels 360 Degrees
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance
- HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 13.5 in., W 1.63 in., H 3 in.