Atlas 505 HO Scale Code 83 #6 Left Hand Super Switch
Atlas HO Code 83 track is the choice of discriminating modelers of all skill levels and has become the new standard in model railroading. Featuring prototypically-fine brown ties and nickel silver rail, it not only looks realistic but is incredibly reliable. And most pieces are the same price as the Code 100 line, making it an extremely affordable option for your layout.
- Accurately scaled and spaced ties.
- Blackened metal frog allows powering by Atlas Snap-Relay.
- Frog Angle is true #6 - 9°, 30'.
- Frog and guardrail flangeways set to NMRA standards.
- New points eliminate rivets, providing better electrical contact and improved appearance.
- Four spikes per tie, staggered like U.S. prototype.
- Designed for under-table switch machines or manual ground throws.
- Concealed nail holes.
- Designed for use with common rail systems.
Prototypical fine brown ties and nickel silver rail!