Athearn 29922 HO Scale 30,000 Gallon Ethanol Tank Car Abengoa Bioenergy GATX
3 Pack #2
Modern ethanol tank cars have a 30,000-gallon capacity. Most tank cars are owned by railcar leasing companies. Many are leased to the ethanol producing companies and carry their company logos. Fuel dealers, small refineries and other industries receive single cars and small blocks of cars that are mixed into freight trains. Large gasoline refineries may receive 100-car unit trains several times per week.
- Separately applied walkway platform, manway, outlet, ladders, brake rigging detail, safety rail supports, tank saddles and printed placards
- Photo-etched metal walkways and end platforms
- Wire safety rails and end handrails
- 100-ton roller bearing trucks
- 36” machined metal wheels with RP25 contours
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale upper and lower shelf knuckle couplers
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Minimum radius: 18
NOTE: Road number may vary from picture shown.