Athearn 18031 N Scale 30,000 Gallon Ethanol Tank Car White UTLX
3 Pack #3
Modern ethanol tank cars have a 30,000-gallon capacity. Most tank cars are owned by railcar leasing companies. Many are leased to the ethanol producing companies and carry their company logos. Fuel dealers, small refineries and other industries receive single cars and small blocks of cars that are mixed into freight trains. Large gasoline refineries may receive 100-car unit trains several times per week.
- Separately applied brake wheel, walkway platform, manway, outlet, ladders, brake rigging detail, safety rail supports and tank saddles
- Photo-etched metal walkways and end platforms
- Wire safety rails and end handrails
- Printed placards
- Screw mounted 100-ton roller bearing trucks
- Machined metal wheels operates on Code 55 and 80 rail
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale knuckle couplers
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Minimum radius: 11”
NOTE: Road number may vary from picture shown.