ScaleTrains Announces HO Scale EMD GP30 in their Rivet Counter Line!
A New Era Continues… ScaleTrains all-new 4 Axle Diesel Locomotive is the classic EMD GP30. Preorder now on www.whiterosehobbies.com!
The ScaleTrains model combines smooth operating performance with unparalleled railroad, road number, and era-specific details that includes industry-leading LED lighting features and the ESU-designed “PowerPack” with two supercapacitors ($50 retail value) to prevent your locomotive from stalling out on dirty track or yard switches. The EMD GP30 is also our first Rivet Counter HO Scale EMD locomotive to feature LED-lit front, rear, and side walkway lights.
Roadnames and paint schemes:
• Chicago & North Western/OY scheme
• Chicago & Northwestern/OY repaint
• CSX/RDMT Slug/Stealth
• Rio Grande/Billboard lettering
• Rio Grande/Flying lettering
• Norfolk & Western/Pevler Blue
• Pennsylvania/Brunswick Green
• Union Pacific/As-Delivered “A Unit”
• Union Pacific/As-Delivered “B Unit”/Freight and Passenger
• Union Pacific 844/Nevada State Railroad Museum version with ditch lights
Indeed, a new era continues with the EMD GP30. In fact, the first run spans three decades with as-delivered or “early” versions and later versions from the 1980s and early 90s. Thanks to the new tooling, ScaleTrains will also be able to offer rebuilt or “modern” versions in the future like Chessie GP30Ms, Burlington Northern and BNSF GP39Es, and the Santa Fe GP30u.
Preorder your favorite roadnames and paint schemes by Monday, February 28th through www.whiterosehobbies.com a ScaleTrains Select Retailer for delivery this fall.